Masa Itu Ringgit..Jangan bazer masa baca lama-lama..buat la keja berpekdah sket.. - Ms. J

My Girlfriends

I’m sorry for the times that I left u alone...

I’m sorry that you had to do it on your own...

I’m sorry for the times that I had to go...

I’m sorry for the times that I would neglect...

I’m sorry for the times that I disrespect...

I’m sorry for the wrong things that I’ve done...

I’m sorry for the fact that I am not aware...

I'm sorry for the things that I did not say...

I'm sorry for the things that I've put you through...

I’m sorry that it took so long to see...

I’m sorry that it took so long to speak...

Like how you are the best thing in my world...

And how I am so proud to call you my girls...

*cilok sket lagu akon...mana yang tau tue buat2 tatau je lah..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...